Dictionary.com defines accounting in part as the “art” of analysing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchase, overhead, etc.
The Gelinas Group provides a wide range of accounting services to assist owners and operators in gaining a good understanding of the company’s financial position and provide insight to help take their business to new heights. We tailor our services to the specific needs of the company and the industry through a large menu of Financial Analysis to:
- Identify and Evaluate Trends
- Define Profit Centers
- Measure Performance
- Manage Costs
- Manage Cash Flow
- Design and Implement Budgets
- Prepare Forecasts
While accounting is commonly referred to as the “language of business,” our advisors are fluent in this language and great at translating it to common business concepts.
It all comes down to money! Are you making maximized, measurable sustainable and distributable profits? Can you show it, support it and forecast its sustainability for yourself and interested third parties? Let the Gelinas Group do what we do best, so you can do what you do best! Let us do the legwork and present relevant and relatable information, so you can make timely, calculated business decisions.
Our professionals are committed to excellence in client service. We are driven by a set of core values to ensure a positive client experience to all of customers.
Accounting and Advisory Assistance:
- Implementation of New Accounting Software Packages.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reporting Packages.
- Business Management.
- Financial Assessment Reports.
- Trend Analysis.
- Break Even Analysis.
- Ratio Analysis.
- Business Start-up / General Business Consulting.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Pre-audit Services, Preparation of Financial Statements in Accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Accounting Outsourcing.
- Cash Flow Reporting.
- Business Succession Planning.
- Percentage of Completion Schedules.